Preview New MIUI v4.0 Call Answering Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

Credit to @miuirom for the original post but for those who have not seen this yet, some nice new UI enhancements are coming to ICS MIUI v4.0.

The Call Answering UI has receieved an updated look, check out the pic below!

AmUZ0UuCMAAjFKf.jpg:large

Expect to see this in this weeks Nexus S build, it will of course be making its way to Andy's I9000 ICS port as well.

Enjoy.

Mark

Reactions: KrafTu
Very nice! What about the full screen caller ID's? ICS displays full screen pictures by default.

if u all can make a modded version of miui along with stock then the users visiting this forum would double..think about it..thanks

if u all can make a modded version of miui along with stock then the users visiting this forum would double..think about it..thanks

We're working on it :) this is as close as to Xiaomi people can be :) we started off as the first site catering for MIUI 15 months ago led by various other things going on. Successfully moved through 5 versions of the site to where we are today.

Users and requests is something we take very seriously here.

Thanks for the input :)

Mark

Since the DEFY won't see the ROM anytime soon, could we have that pretty neat lock-screen wallpaper? :)

We're working on it :) this is as close as to Xiaomi people can be :) we started off as the first site catering for MIUI 15 months ago led by various other things going on. Successfully moved through 5 versions of the site to where we are today.

Users and requests is something we take very seriously here.

Thanks for the input :)

Mark
wooow i just cant imagine if u all bring a modded version with lot of features like what galnet and others had been doing...trust me that would be a good news to all those suffering from ORD (obsessive rom updating disorder)...

is there any way that we can use that on the latest GB built
Download the image. Move it into the

SD Card/MIUI/Wallpaper folder.

Then go change the lockscreen paper and locate this folder and apply it.

Download the image. Move it into the

SD Card/MIUI/Wallpaper folder.

Then go change the lockscreen paper and locate this folder and apply it.
not talking about the wallpaper ,, talking about the new answering interface ,, is there anyway we can use it in GB built ?

It looks AWESOME! Still would love to see a fullscreen caller ID picture behind it, then it would be perfect and you'll never need to change anything about it :)

Really like the ideia, although i tink that the overal of the menu is too dark, too much black, what MIUI is about, its like the lock menu, clean, transparency, light look, the new menu with the black so strong makes it kind of heavy.

Hi everyone,

Credit to @miuirom for the original post but for those who have not seen this yet, some nice new UI enhancements are coming to ICS MIUI v4.0.

The Call Answering UI has receieved an updated look, check out the pic below!

AmUZ0UuCMAAjFKf.jpg:large

Expect to see this in this weeks Nexus S build, it will of course be making its way to Andy's I9000 ICS port as well.

Enjoy.

Mark

Hi,

Nice work :)
Do you think you will be able to mod i9100 ics with this ?

thx

Reactions: mrbean
If its not currently in the ICS i9100 ROM, its in testing on other devices and will soon make it into the i9100.
I believe that the developers of Miui can face some problems with the implementation of their own call interface within a TW rom, perhaps we have to settle for a themed TW standard.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Status
Not open for further replies.