Nexus 7

spthacker

Members
Jul 5, 2012
Anybody tried the new miui jb for the nexus 7 can't find any threads about it :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I tried it yesterday, its gets a error while flashing, status 7..but if you reboot it works anyways..

Noticed themes aren't working..

And seeing no service on status bar all the time..I thought it would at least show the WiFi your connected to but besides these little things it runs fine.:)

I did two clean installs just in case both times having the same results.

Nice seeing MIUI on the N7.:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So it does sound like what I've read that it's a phone port rather than a clean tablet version?

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

So it does sound like what I've read that it's a phone port rather than a clean tablet version?

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Feels like it, the DPI is set at 320..just like the Galaxy Nexus..

I just edited the prop to go down to 240..looks better I.m.o..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I actually prefer the look at 320 dpi because at least the graphics and icons are high res so it looks "nice". I've tried other versions of MIUI where the DPI is lowered but the layout is still the same so icons are smaller but now you have so much empty space. It's still not a true tablet or phablet layout.

I actually prefer the look at 320 dpi because at least the graphics and icons are high res so it looks "nice". I've tried other versions of MIUI where the DPI is lowered but the layout is still the same so icons are smaller but now you have so much empty space. It's still not a true tablet or phablet layout.
Take it for what it is :)