Nexus One suport?

curlyfied

Members
Mar 12, 2013
Ehm. this might be the stupidest thing you have had the pleasure of hearing today.

I'm new to ROM's and such. But I have sucesfully installed MIUI (original) to my nexus one. But I cant find a ROM here that suports it. I tried the latest one, and thought since it being an update.zip it should work from the original. Nope. Then i thought, maybe i need to whipe it beforehand? Nope. Didn't work. "instalation canceled"
I've been trying to search for answers, but didn't find any. And even followed the guide from Q&A.

What the hekk am I doing wrong? Does the new versions not suport Nexus One?

Of course you're doing something wrong. Update.zip is a MIUI rom for Xiaomi M1. You won't install MIUI that way.
Support for Nexus One has ended long time ago with MIUI 2.3.7. It's no longer supported.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Thanks...
Is there somewhere I can find the old ROM? Or should I stikk with the semi-english original? Or is there somewhere else I can look?

Thanks a bunch!

Will i loose alot of extra functions compared to the current original MIUI?

This is original MIUI, we just updated language. And it's latest MIUI ever on N1.

Wysłane z MI 2

Thanks again Acid!

I tried the ROM once. Didn't work, said it was "bad". I'll download it again and se what happens.

It worked. Forgot to change the name. Just drove it dirrectly from updater.

Thanks for you help Acid!