New NFC Bug?

generic

Members
Jan 15, 2022
Hi just updated to Latest weekly 22.1.13 version and there seems to be a bug with NFC tags. I use an APP called LibreLink (for diabetes) and it uses the NFC tag to scan. However on this latest version. It just says open app then scan again. Have gone back to verion 22.1.5. It wont boot properly. Enter sim password and it says "Just a sec" and a wheel spins around. So going back to 22.1.12 again. Any ideas on both problems? thanks in advance

Reactions: NunoRato and MaArK
Hi just updated to Latest weekly 22.1.13 version and there seems to be a bug with NFC tags. I use an APP called LibreLink (for diabetes) and it uses the NFC tag to scan. However on this latest version. It just says open app then scan again. Have gone back to verion 22.1.5. It wont boot properly. Enter sim password and it says "Just a sec" and a wheel spins around. So going back to 22.1.12 again. Any ideas on both problems? thanks in advance
Did you format when you went back to 22.1.5 ? It is a downgrade so it is recommended to do so.

For your specific issue with 22.1.12/13, it is hard to guess what prevent the app to work. Either you need to contact the application developers, or maybe you can try to provide logs for Xiaomi.eu Devs.

No didn't format. Have gone back again to 22.1.13. Working now but weird. When scanning Libre sensor (Diabetic blood glucose reading device) it now says "NFC tag detected" then gives me an option to cancel or open if you press open you have to scan the sensor again to open the app. didnt happen on previous (22.1.5) version. I just scanned sensor and it automatically opened app without whinging. I will probably manage until next version update, but a bit of a pain. I wouldn't know how to provide a log file for the devs. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to stuff like that. Thanks for your quick reponse by the way.

Same to me..with a Mi 11 Venus

Ok Have just updated to latest weekly version on my Mi 11 Ultra (22.1.19) NFC issue is still plaguing me. I have created a log file as recommended by "JiaiJ" Do I upload here or is there a specific place? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Last edited:
Ok Have just updated to latest weekly version on my Mi 11 Ultra (22.1.19) NFC issue is still plaguing me. I have created a log file as recommended by "JiaiJ" Do I upload here or is there a specific place? Sorry if this question has been asked before.
Either here or edit your first post for the devs to find it quicker if they check this thread