New No data received on Lenovo S820 after flashing MIUI 3.9.27

Yuhao

Members
Aug 10, 2013
Hi,

I recently installed MIUI 3.9.27 on my Lenovo S820, both sims can get signal but I cannot receive any mobile data. Wifi works fine though! When I click on the sim toolkit app it opens a window displaying the two sim cards. Yet when I click on either of them it says the application is not installed on the phone. When I go to Access Point Names and click on either sim the settings apk force closes and I've tried a multitude of things such as updating the radio to try and fix this. However, all have failed so far.

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Update: I managed to get the data working by using an apn app and getting to the apn settings through the back door. So it's definitely an apn settings bug!

Last edited:
Reactions: DmitryK
Hello I have the same issue with ZTE V987 on the lastest ROM, can you say which app or apps did you used to solve that bug?

also solved I used Tweakker APN this

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuhao
Hello I have the same issue with ZTE V987 on the lastest ROM, can you say which app or apps did you used to solve that bug?

also solved I used Tweakker APN this

Yep I also used Tweakker! Hopefully MIUI can fix this bug, I think it's a common problem for dual sim phones (apart from the Hongmi) using MIUI.