No Google pay after update 14.0.11

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Actually, I've the problem that I can't use Google pay. Safety net CTA profile match failed. I uninstalled all my apps which were new and uninstalled and deleted the dual apps and it's log. What can I do to fix that problem?

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
There is a detailed manual of installing the fix here on the site

Reactions: Chrizl123
Actually my wallet isn't working again. I updated the magisk module but I don't have a solution or idea what's the problem now. Wallet message: does not meet the safety requirements.

I'm in exactly the same situation: Google Pay (wallet) isn't working anymore. I also did everything in the mentioned tutorial; things worked for a while, but then, stop working.

Hi, usually I got it fixed by installing the recent Play Integrity Fix Module in Magisk + adding Google Play, Google Services Framework and Google Wallet to the Ignore list of Magisk.
After the upgrade to MIUI14.0.13.0 it doesn't work anymore. Google Wallet does not complain about a rooted phone, but when going to my banking app and trying to add my VISA credit card to Google wallet, accepting the policies, I just get an error dialog "An error has occured, please try again."

Hi, usually I got it fixed by installing the recent Play Integrity Fix Module in Magisk + adding Google Play, Google Services Framework and Google Wallet to the Ignore list of Magisk.
After the upgrade to MIUI14.0.13.0 it doesn't work anymore. Google Wallet does not complain about a rooted phone, but when going to my banking app and trying to add my VISA credit card to Google wallet, accepting the policies, I just get an error dialog "An error has occured, please try again."
Were you able to solve it? If I should go true that troubles.

I have installed v14.0.23.9.4 DEV on my Mi 11 Pro and found now the GPay module 15.01.2024. I installed it and cleared wallet app cache and data and rebooted device but I still can't use wallet.
What I am doing wrong? Thank you.

What are you doing wrong?
You have an old ROM! You must install a ROM that was released after 3.12.2023. This means the current Stable ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konfetti030
You have an old ROM! You must install a ROM that was released after 3.12.2023. This means the current Stable ROM.
Oh wow thank you very much!!!
I didn't notice that there is a newer stable version as my installed weekly. I was waiting for a MIUI15 release for my device because I thought that stable won't catch up to the weeklys.
I will flash the rom and then try to install the apk again and clear data.

Doush_504

Or if someone prefers to stay on MIUI 13
MIUI 13 is no longer supported (contactless payments do not work).
But what happens if the device no longer receives updates (older device) ?
If it's a ROM released before 3/12/2023 the same applies, contactless payments won't work.

Just got notification that v14.0.13.0 is the latest stable ROM for my Mi 11 Pro. I think I will also install this update. Do I have to install apk and clear cache and add credit cards again?

Understood.
I have Mi 11 Ultra
Probably MIUI 14 is going to be its last update.
If this happens again in the near future (when MIUI 14 is no longer supported), it means that I will be stuck (or maybe root, which I don't like).
My problem is with banking apps, not contactless payments.

MIUI 13 is no longer supported (contactless payments do not work).

If it's a ROM released before 3/12/2023 the same applies, contactless payments won't work.