New No Live Weather Icon Rn2

akcentstyle

Members
Jan 2, 2016
I am using latest Developer version, 5.12.31 on my Redmi Note 2. Since version 5.12.17 the weather icon is no longer "live", it doesn't show the temperature or how is the weather like (sunny, cloudy etc.).
This happens when the phone is set to Romanian language (in fact I think this happens to any language except English), but works with English...
Please take into consideration fixing this bug.
Thank a lot în advance!

Icon is alive,but hourly values are not. You can see in screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-04-21-44-07_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-21-44-07_com.miui.weather2.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 321
I think I was misunderstood. I am talking about the icon on the "desktop". First screenshot is with romanian language, second is with english. As you can see in the first screenshot i have a normal icon for weather with some clouds (clouds that never change no matter what the weather is like - cause the icon is not "live") and no temperature. In the second screenshot (english) the weather icon is showing the temperature (-10, yes it's freezing cold here) and the weather conditions (it shows a sun in the bottom-right corner, as it-s sunny here) live. Get the point now?

Attachments

• Romanian.jpg
    Romanian.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 250
  • English.jpg
    English.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 277
The weather icon working fine in the desktop, with the temperature and the time. If you have a problem try to backup + reset and with clean installation check if working fine.

In Romanian language it seems to be working, but it's not. After you change language to Romanian the icon still shows the temperature (is still live) but it brokes down after the first weather update (which you can do manually to see I am right).
Please try this: change language to Romanian, update weather (enter the app and swipe down to refresh) and see what happens to the icon.
Just try...