Invalid No longer able to backup K20 Pro in TWRP

buladip

Members
Jul 16, 2019
In the last few MIUI 11 Beta ROM, I could no longer able do nandroid backup using TWRP. When I reboot into recovery mode, there is some red output after entering the password: E:Unhandled flag:'wrappedkey'. I am using the latest TWRP 3.3.1 provided by MIUI on each page, here the link to be sure TWRP k20 pro. ( There are some error while backup but i forget to copy here.)

Now I have updated to the latest TWRP 3.3.1-25 from xda but i still could not do nandroid backup. During the backup, there is a red error output: createTarFoke() process ended with ERROR: 255 and the process interrupted.

Anyone has the same problem and know how to fix this?

In the last few MIUI 11 Beta ROM, I could no longer able do nandroid backup using TWRP. When I reboot into recovery mode, there is some red output after entering the password: E:Unhandled flag:'wrappedkey'. I am using the latest TWRP 3.3.1 provided by MIUI on each page, here the link to be sure TWRP k20 pro. ( There are some error while backup but i forget to copy here.)

Now I have updated to the latest TWRP 3.3.1-25 from xda but i still could not do nandroid backup. During the backup, there is a red error output: createTarFoke() process ended with ERROR: 255 and the process interrupted.

Anyone has the same problem and know how to fix this?

It means that you have more than default profile. Probably you have profile named 999 and you have to delete it in terminal: pm remove-user 999. It should help.

Reactions: buladip