No Notifications From Whatsapp

hammar63

Members
Jun 28, 2016
Hi there,

Bought a Xiaomi redmi 4 pro with Dutch (Netherlands) language support but I have doubts about the installed rom because notifications do not work properly.

MIUI Global 8.0 Stable
8.0.5.0.0 (MBECNDG)

Adroid version 6.0.1 MMB29M

could this be correct??

Check that the app has the permision about autostart. Or lock It in memory

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Checked it, all good! Whattsapp messenges only come in when app is opened. strange and annoying!!

Hmmmm. Suddently I'm facing that problem too... I resolved It by selecting in WhatsApp setti gs--> notification-> notification over screen always.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Disable the MIUI Energy saving options. My phone says that enabling those again would give me 2 more minutes in battery life in 4 days. Disabling that also solved the issue of widgets, which were not reloading and messengers not being able to receive messages or send push notifications.

Hi there,

Bought a Xiaomi redmi 4 pro with Dutch (Netherlands) language support but I have doubts about the installed rom because notifications do not work properly.

MIUI Global 8.0 Stable
8.0.5.0.0 (MBECNDG)

Adroid version 6.0.1 MMB29M

could this be correct??
You are on a so-called "shop-rom". Official Roms have 4 digits i.e. 8.1.4.0. I advise you flash an official rom before you go about setting up your device.

Reactions: hammar63
You are on a so-called "shop-rom". Official Roms have 4 digits i.e. 8.1.4.0. I advise you flash an official rom before you go about setting up your device.

Yes I figured that out already, but I'm afraid to loose full Dutch language support when I flash official ROM.

Hello,
I am also from the Netherlands! You can use Xiaomi.eu rom safely to have full Dutch language. I have a redmi 4 pro and it was not difficult to flash my Phone !