No Recovery Mi Max 32gb

Mika Pihlaja

Members
Mar 24, 2016
I have this really weird problem. Cannot install any recovery. Only thing i can install is hydrogen global miui with fastboot. When i try to enter recovery the phone just flash mi logo and turn off.

Is it posibble to install unofficial global rom via fastboot?

I have this really weird problem. Cannot install any recovery. Only thing i can install is hydrogen global miui with fastboot. When i try to enter recovery the phone just flash mi logo and turn off.

Is it posibble to install unofficial global rom via fastboot?

Did you unlock the bootloader? To unlock, you need to flash a developer ROM first.

I went from vendor rom to developer rom, unlocked the bootloader, installed TWRP, then to Xiaomi.eu rom, root and Xposed.

Ok, and how to install that without custom recovery? I thought that .zip files could only be installed with custom recovery

I think you can use the MIUI default recovery.

Updater app > three dots top right corner >

I used this method.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can do everything you want by searching YouTube for information.

Thanks. I try these. Maybe my bootloader is locked again somehow..
If you tried to flash global dev rom v. 6.11.24 earlier then it's very likely that it relocked your bootloader and also replaced your recovery with miui stock recovery.
To let the phone boot up you should throu miunlock procedure again.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

If you tried to flash global dev rom v. 6.11.24 earlier then it's very likely that it relocked your bootloader and also replaced your recovery with miui stock recovery.
Yes, that i exactly what happens on Redmi Note 3 Pro which has similar hardware to this. You have to unlock the phone once again and install TWRP before installing the EU-rom.