No Widevine L1 on latest A11 Stable 12.0.4 EU?

darkades94

Members
Oct 17, 2020
I've reinstalled it many times and there is no L1 support, I've also tried reflashing firmware and it does not work.
However, when flashing A10 latest stable it does have L1.

I've reinstalled it many times and there is no L1 support, I've also tried reflashing firmware and it does not work.
What's your "original" ROM? Mine was EUXM and the latest Xiaomi.EU (which is 12.0.4.0 at the moment (&& no root)) runs at L1.

How to install the missing L1 certificate:
- works from ROM 11.0.7
- go to Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock - Fingerprint Payments - Widevine L1 - Download Certificate

How to install the missing L1 certificate:
- works from ROM 11.0.7
- go to Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock - Fingerprint Payments - Widevine L1 - Download Certificate
There's no "Fingerprint Payments" option in Xiaomi.EU V12.0.4.0 for Joyeuse. That's the problem.

There's no "Fingerprint Payments" option in Xiaomi.EU V12.0.4.0 for Joyeuse. That's the problem.

You're wrong! There's "Fingerprint Payments" option in Xiaomi.EU V12.0.4.0 for Joyeuse!!!
For me, payments on this ROM works wery well.

Sorry, I dont understand. For me, payments on this ROM works. What exactly and where do you not have?
Exactly what I wrote. Payments are indeed working but the menu (the option in the menu) is not showing up there: if I go to Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock - there's no Fingerprint Payments option. It was there before.

Exactly what I wrote. Payments are indeed working but the menu (the option in the menu) is not showing up there: if I go to Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock - there's no Fingerprint Payments option. It was there before.
There is a 99% of probability that you "debloated" your device and created by yourself this problem... ;)

There is a 99% of probability that you "debloated" your device and created by yourself this problem... ;)
@rbarat: Well, is my wording is better if I say "There's no "Fingerprint Payments" option IN OUR INSTALLATIONS of Xiaomi.EU V12.0.4.0 for Joyeuse."? Just to be exact. Neither in my nor in OPs ROM (nor in other users who have this phone with this ROM in my close environment, we have a few identical Joyeuse devices here) shows that menu option. Weird? Yes.. reproducible? To me absolutely..

@Poney70: No need for the wink. I assume you are -more than likely- refering to this thread and the debloating of Mi Cloud and SoterService for example. Even though I wrote about Magisk and rooting extensively a lot I didn't disable any system app or anything else (yet..) and neither the others (I assume, at least noone (neither the OP) ever mentioned it above). I even uninstalled Magisk because I don't really need it (now). We were able to reproduce the same thing as the OP said here (far as I understand), yesterday I formated one and clean installed the ROM - no joy.. Probably it has something to do with this, I will check if I will have time to investigate it (I didn't restart the phones many times, probably the system will "settle" (upgrade/update some components?) after some time).. Our devices here are all were EUXM (not MIXM) originally, I don't know whether is has anything to do with the above fact I (we) experience.

As I already wrote, I have the menu there!!! See screenshot from attachment. I did it now.
In Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock

Try downloading the installation file again and install it again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-58-09-872_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-58-09-872_com.android.settings.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot_2021-09-17-09-00-38-357_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-17-09-00-38-357_com.android.settings.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
As I already wrote, I have the menu there!!!
In:
Well, okay, good for you, thanks for the info - but bad for us for some -yet unknown- reason.. I can't comment again on this.

I installed (Dirty flash) first version 12.0.1.0 and then version (Dirty flash) 12.0.4.0.
Maybe that's why I have the menu Settings - Passwords & Security - Fingerprint Unlock there.

In your place:
Try install an older version 12.0.1.0 (Dirty flash), check if Fingerprint Unlock option is there, then through Dirty flash install the latest version 12.0.4.0
I assume this procedure will help you.

Version 12.0.1.0 https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip/download
Version 12.0.4.0 https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V12.0.4.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip/download

Last edited: