Note 5 China Rom Question

sangmin22

Members
Mar 23, 2018
i just got my device today. note 5 (china) version

would it be safe to flash note 5 pro (india) 's global/eu rom on note 5 (china) ?
from what i know the only difference is in the camera. and sensor types and apertures are not manageable by software. am i correct?

i want to use it in my native (korean) language. but chinese rom doesn't seem to support it.

is there a way to install some kind of korean language pack extracted from a global rom? (the rom itself is fine for me. i just need the language)

need help! thanks!

Reactions: aaaaz
i just got my device today. note 5 (china) version

would it be safe to flash note 5 pro (india) 's global/eu rom on note 5 (china) ?
from what i know the only difference is in the camera. and sensor types and apertures are not manageable by software. am i correct?

i want to use it in my native (korean) language. but chinese rom doesn't seem to support it.

is there a way to install some kind of korean language pack extracted from a global rom? (the rom itself is fine for me. i just need the language)

need help! thanks!

Did you managed to unlock bootloader of your redmi Note 5 China ?

Reactions: Abhinandan Dey
i installed redmi note 5 rom to my note 5 china, it's very slow and get very hot in some minutes, maybe the rom is not for the china versione? i see that note 5 pro india and note 5 china have the same codename

i installed redmi note 5 rom to my note 5 china, it's very slow and get very hot in some minutes, maybe the rom is not for the china versione? i see that note 5 pro india and note 5 china have the same codename
Same here. The ROM is not working, because there are differences between Note 5 China and Note 5 Pro (India). Very slow and unstable. We need a ROM based on China Note 5 ROM.

Hi everybody,I ordered a global version of the REDMI NOTE 5 (CHINA) on ALIEXPRESS 15 days ago.
I hope that this 18 , will be organized it's global launch in Indonesia.

If you're experienced user and know logcat, send me PM.. I need a tester.. Don't have this device.. Thanks

If you're experienced user and know logcat, send me PM.. I need a tester.. Don't have this device.. Thanks
I can logcat !!!!as long as u give me the command to use.....lol!!! I can be ur tester.....!!! I think I not so nooby....lol