[notice] Miui For Upcoming Devices

Hey guys, just thought I'd mention that the Atrix now has a stable cm7 beta in which everything works except for the camcorder, and webtop.

Would it be possible to have miui for this anytime soon.?

Sensation also has an alpha with audio working. No camera or Bluetooth but oh so smooth

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Yes! !! Optimus Black got cm7 today and works very fine!

Enviado desde mi Optimus Black usando Tapatalk

What about the Infuse 4G? It's getting nightlies soon after it's switched to the standard way CM7 is on Samsung phones.
Here's the thread for the unofficial CM7 port on XDA

We have full root and everything, we also have a stable version of a Miui build that's like a month old.
I think it's the 8.19 build, here's the link. Major problem is SD mounting, which I think the problem is it mounts fine, but can't be accessed in userland for some reason. My other thread got over 100 views with no replies and a 5 star rating :(

So any help is appreciated.

I've tried to post the link to the cm alpha release for the optimus black this afternoon but I couldn't. Anyway there's the alpha release 2 which fixes the wifi connection and other minor bugs.

LG Optimus Black:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained Custom Recovery [x]
Obtained CM7 [x]
Obtained MIUI [] not yet
It'd be Fully Awesome [x]

I've tried to post the link to the cm alpha release for the optimus black this afternoon but I couldn't. Anyway there's the alpha release 2 which fixes the wifi connection and other minor bugs.

LG Optimus Black:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained CM7 [x]
Obtained MIUI [] not yet
It'd be Fully Awesome [x]

can you get camera working?

OB P970 already SK5, nearly official think... just a matter of battery management :)

Samsung Galaxy Ace:
Obtained Root [x]
Obtained CM7 [x]
Obtained MIUI [] We want this
Fully Awesome [] So close

MikeyMike from XDA has a fully working MIUI rom for the Infuse 4g. We have the 9.30 rom working. There seems to be a pretty big following. However he is moving on to the Samsung SGS2. Could we get an official Infuse 4g rom? Seems the hard part is already done. At least maybe its own topic in this forum. Awaiting the latest build.

Thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1278053

MikeyMike from XDA has a fully working MIUI rom for the Infuse 4g. We have the 9.30 rom working. There seems to be a pretty big following. However he is moving on to the Samsung SGS2. Could we get an official Infuse 4g rom? Seems the hard part is already done. At least maybe its own topic in this forum. Awaiting the latest build.

Thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1278053

Can you port on the Xperia Play?? It has the bootloader unlocked, the custom recovery and the OFFICIAL port of the Cyanogenmod 7.1! Port it please!

CyanogenMod 7 for LG Optimus One P500 is in development.. so it possible a port of MIUI for this device?

Yeah lets hope, cm7 is still alpha for now...

Sent from my Optimus Black using Tapatalk

Yeap optimus black nightly is up for sure. We currently lose facebook vote but we are the one of the most active users on forums.

Sent from my Optimus Black using Tapatalk

Optimus black is already on nightly 20 and all the parts of the phone are functioning fine.
Pls bring on the MIUI