New Notifications not showing on lock screen despite despite having the feature activated on settings

Supermechf

Members
Mar 27, 2024
Hey there! It's an issue I encountered after installing this custom ROM on my RN 13 4G. While I installed the ROM like 6 months ago, just today did I realize that it is not me just deleting the notifications unconsciously. (Kinda dumb but whatever). I checked the settings, it's turned to "show all notifs". I kinda need this for Whatsapp messages and whatnot, so I turned off battery optimisation, turned on auto start and allowed notifs (which were already allowed), but to no avail. It's like I get the notification and then it instantly dismisses itself. This seems like something I'm missing on the settings or sth. Any advice would be much appreciated!

That sucks. Thanks anyway
You can try this: download Activity Launcher and search for com.android.settings.Settings$ConfigureNotificationSettingsActivity
Then under Notifications on the lock screen, select "Show conversations, default and silent"

You can try this: download Activity Launcher and search for com.android.settings.Settings$ConfigureNotificationSettingsActivity
Then under Notifications on the lock screen, select "Show conversations, default and silent"
I've set what you told me up. I'll update u in case it doesn't work, but thanks in advance

Reactions: EduardoRGCM