Now you can buy Mi Credit ( MiCredit ) using PayPal

Just after opening a dispute in Paypal I got the credits on my account. I could say Hadron is not disappeared but it seems he is not as quick as he was in the past. You need to chase him to get your credits.
which is not good for our site or users... If there is no good support / service it should be withdrawn.

which is not good for our site or users... If there is no good support / service it should be withdrawn.
Hi every one
I am sorry for being non responsive
had some troubles
will checking this page regularly now
thanks

highly recommended !! Hadron is the guy you will need .. no need to look anywhere else !
again thanks mate

I can tell you, that I was not able to change "local" setting to China. I am from Germany and this is my local set.
Anyway, Hadron charged my wallet and I was able to purchase the 20GB add on. Thanks to Hadron!
He was very fast (over night) and very helpfull.

Yes, Hadron is the one to Blame...over a month I sent him a Micredit request and did everything he asked on is page... After a week I sent him another email asking about the credit's. until Today...still waiting.
With this, I can only think he's a fraud, right?

So you think, I am a lyer?

I payed yesterday 20:38 MEST.
21:06 I asked him for help because I am not able to change "Local".
At 3:29 MEST he wrote me that he uploaded 1 Mi Credit in order to test if I see it.
8:59 I answered, that I see it (without change of "Local").
12:40 he uploaded the total amount of Mi Credits I payed and I was able to activate the +20G Mi Strorage, I payed for.

So there is nothing negative that I could write.

Well, What other explanation do you have?
Not uploading MiCredit after paying?
Not responding to my email...
I'll be glad to apologize after I get the MiCredit I payed for.

Reactions: hadron
Well, What other explanation do you have?
Not uploading MiCredit after paying?
Not responding to my email...
I'll be glad to apologize after I get the MiCredit I payed for.
Hi
i am sorry if i missed your transaction
Please send me your transaction email and your miui account ID etc
I will look into it
thanks and sorry again

I make a payment for 50 mi credit at Kuala Lumpur times 01.36 am, now is Kuala Lumpur times 14.42. I still haven't get my mi Credit. I feel a bit worry is that my account problem or?

I make a payment for 50 mi credit at Kuala Lumpur times 01.36 am, now is Kuala Lumpur times 14.42. I still haven't get my mi Credit. I feel a bit worry is that my account problem or?
Credit is sent please check it
Actually paypal did not sent me payment alert. I now checked the paypal and found your transaction and loaded the credit
thanks

Reactions: Eunice Ong
Ciao, ho provveduto a ricaricarti, ma continuo a non vedere i crediti, puoi aggiornarmi. grarzie

Hello
hadron , I proceeded to recharge you, but I still do not see the credits, you can update me. grarzie

Last edited:
Ciao, ho provveduto a ricaricarti, ma continuo a non vedere i crediti, puoi aggiornarmi. grarzie

Hello
hadron , I proceeded to recharge you, but I still do not see the credits, you can update me. grarzie
Credit is loaded Please check it

Hi!
I tried everything and I can't create new mi account on same phone (same phone number). When I put region - China there is no option to create account via email, only with phone number. And that is not possible. Also you tested before one month and sent me 1 Mi credit on my mi account but not successful.
In "charge records" I saw that I recharged it before 2 years via Paypal, so this is very frustrating.
"I'm sorry, mi credit does not support the paypal account to pay in China, please change the paypal account to try" ...what does it mean, do I need to do some changes on my paypal account...?

Mi credit received. Thanks. Please state the 1 credit will deposit first to user account in your instruction/FAQ page to avoid misunderstanding.

Last edited: