New Nuwa constantly breaks charging for few sec than turning off fast charging

ayflegonto

Members
Oct 1, 2023
Hi! Few days ago I installed stable eu release on my Chinese 13 pro. And I found the issue with charging. I using only original adapter and cable that coming with my phone. Slow charging starts first, when I connected cable, then fast charging(120W Max) after a couple of seconds. Every few minutes, charging simply turns off completely for a few seconds, then only slow charging starts. When I turn on the screen, charging generally drops to a maximum of 6 watts. I didn't have such problems with the official firmware. Do I need to attach logs in this case? Max charging that i saw is only 68 watts. I dont saw what the max power on Chinese rom, but only thing that i know, I didn't had such issues on original rom

Last edited:
Yep I've got the same issue on Nuwa hyperOS. It's actually even worse for me now because the phone isn't recognised in fastboot mode so I can't even update my software to try to resolve it..

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm currently locked into a weekly rom version of hyperOS with no way to update. (I don't have TWRP).