Official international MIUI version for Mi 8 SE

zmajdk

Members
May 30, 2016
I regularly check official ( China) MIUI site for firmware downloads. To my surprise I found the international version for Mi 8 SE and even bigger surprise it shows to be xiaomi.eu rom.
Questions to official member:
Is xiaomi.eu now the official MIUI rom?
http://www.miui.com/thread-17241674-1-1.html
and a bit different tutorial to flash: http://www.miui.com/thread-17330157-1-1.html
Screenshot_2018-08-18-23-26-06-245_com.android.chrome.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Acalanata
That poster is a "热心解答组 ", which means he is not a official staff, just someone who likes to help other...

• Xiaomi Europe was founded over 8 years ago to provide International users an exlcusive community for English MIUI Android and Xiaomi products. Since 2010 our web site has officially worked with Xiaomi on a variety of projects for APP translations and bug fixing and is a major part of today's Xiaomi Global ROM experience thanks to the great team at xiaomi.eu and its community.

Mi8 global rom was not released yet, but a a 8.8.7 develop version was posted on xda(has been deleted), it is different to eu rom....

Thank you for your reply, yes I realized that after I read a little bit more about it. However a little bit different installation guide on their site.

Thank you for your reply, yes I realized that after I read a little bit more about it. However a little bit different installation guide on their site.
:D
Some of them regard eu rom as official xiaomi rom in europe.

Because xiaomi basicly ditched the mi 8 se on europe? And i bought this thinking it would be released on europe...

It looks like that MI 8 SE will be released in India soon so there is still hope for global official

Ola pessoal ! Aqui está uma questão Eu também tenho um MI 8 apenas a versão SE e estou realmente gostando embora na ROM chinesa e todos nós sabemos que é complicado por causa de uma ROM que vem com muitas restrições e assim por diante. E a versão global nem sequer deixa novidades. Enfim, venho pesquisando muito e encontrei a equipe forte do Xiaomi.eu gostaria de saber se depois de desbloquear o bootloader e instalar o ROM europeu e se depois de deixar o global eu conseguir instalar esta versão Global ROM sem brikar o dispositivo. Um grande abraço