Official MIUI 12 Firmware for Note 10?

robertjan88

Members
Oct 16, 2019
Hi all,

My Mi Note 10 is currently on MIUI Global 11.1.2, but the OTA update doesn't seem to find MIUI 12.
Any idea where I can download the official image of MIUI 12?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello,

First, you should check if you have "EEA" or "Global" ROM:

- V11.1.2.0.QFDMIXM = Global
- V11.1.2.0.QFDEUXM = EEA

I think you have "EEA" ROM => No MIUI 12 for this ROM's region yet. Be patient. :)

Hello,

I think you have "EEA" ROM => No MIUI 12 for this ROM's region yet. Be patient. :)
Just a question for me: Is it posible to flash a Global ROM on a device with an EEA ROM or is it restricted just like devices with official China ROM, where you can't flash a Global ROM?

Just a question for me: Is it posible to flash a Global ROM on a device with an EEA ROM or is it restricted just like devices with official China ROM, where you can't flash a Global ROM?
You mean without unlocking the bootloader? I'm sure you can flash Global <-> EEA with an unlocked bootloader, but with a locked one I don't know... ;)

Hello,

Thanks! You are right. I have the EU version.. Not sure why it first says MIUI Global 11.1.2 and then it turns out to be the EEA version (QFDEUXM).

What is the expected release date for the EEA version? In my frank opinion, it's only a UI update, hence shouldn't take too long.

You mean without unlocking the bootloader? I'm sure you can flash Global <-> EEA with an unlocked bootloader, but with a locked one I don't know... ;)
When it's unlocked you can flash whatever you want, i know ;)
But it's still locked, it's my brother's new phone, so I better won't try that out. Or would the phone notify me about a not suitable ROM?