Officiale Twrp For Mi5 Released

What is the difference between official twrp and the one which is in the xiaomi.eu roms included?

I think that official twrp works correctly for all Roms and it has all languages and it is bug free

hello, my phone is unlocked and on the latest china developer rom miui 8.
It's time to go on xiaomi eu rom
But i don't have TWRP on my phone and i know it's necessary to INSTALL xiaomi eu rom.
So can i download TWRP 3.0.2.0 and install it with updater app?
Or maybe It's TWRP_GEMINI_MIUIV8 that i need because i'm on miuu 8? I need help

Thanks you

Hi, what is the difference between TWRP by Cofface (3.0.2) and this new one (official, same 3.0.2) especially for Mi5?
If there's, since I'm currently using TWRP by Cofface (3.0.2), do you suggest me to change to this new official TWRP?
Thanks.

Reactions: heihachimaster
Hi, what is the difference between TWRP by Cofface (3.0.2) and this new one (official, same 3.0.2) especially for Mi5?
If there's, since I'm currently using TWRP by Cofface (3.0.2), do you suggest me to change to this new official TWRP?
Thanks.
I didn't notice any différences...may be I'm wrong

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Partono Luminto
Thanks.
Hi generally official twrps have less or no bugs and supports all rom that you want to install. This is in general but maybe in this case they are the same. Choose the one you prefer if you dont notice any differences

Reactions: Partono Luminto
Hi generally official twrps have less or no bugs and supports all rom that you want to install. This is in general but maybe in this case they are the same. Choose the one you prefer if you dont notice any differences
Thanks Cecco for your insight :) Currently I'm using the one from Cofface and do not see any problem on my Gemini (mi5), so I prefer continuing this at this moment.

Last edited: