[OLD THREAD]Acer Liquid[SEE FORUM POST]

fusingblackrose

Members
Nov 28, 2010
MIUI Acer Liquid

Welcome to the porting section of MIUI for the Acer Liquid. We are currently under development, and when everything is up and running, a new thread will be made for the completed ROM.

Things like bugs and what works/doesn't will be dealt with after initial release.

v1: Download

Note: Any damage you do to your cell phone is completely not my responsibility. I recommend doing absolutely EVERYTHING to backup your phone (Nandroid, Titanium Backup/Rom Manager backup features, whatever) just in case. You took the option to root, and i highly suggest you stay away right now.

- The Liquid Team

Alright guys, v1: just replaced some files in /system/app, /system/media, /system/xbin, and framework-res.apk. Give it a shot! (Sorry for the miui.US app, took the files from a build I made for the SamFas. I'll remove it shortly.)

I ported from the CM7 build, and took the apps and theme stuff over from the Evo build on miui.us (it's the only one I had on my computer :p) Credit will be given, and, that build, is that liquid?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I ported from the CM7 build, and took the apps and theme stuff over from the Evo build on miui.us (it's the only one I had on my computer :p) Credit will be given, and, that build, is that liquid?

yes... is the port of MIUI 1.6.10 for liquid

Cy-mod is not so good for base of MIUI.
I take Nexus One language pack as a base of new MIUI and Phoenix's(He is very cool dev but he doesn't try to use latest CM improvements) Rom as base of liquid drivers etc.

that build, is that liquid?
Yep, my liquid port :p

Ah, I'll try to build from the Nexus One from now on then, thanks for the heads up! I'll put up v2 as soon as I can, guys.

BTW, N1 english pack is fully compatible with liquid.

and what is Liquid team? Haven't heared about it..

Ok, I've just ported MIUI 1.6.17 to our liquid but I get a FC of launcher.
And what about you?

I haven't gotten a chance to port yet. But I can try to help with the launcher force close.

I'm sorry, do you have any news for us? Will you start porting just with next release?

Sadly, dudes and dudettes, I can no longer continue with my Liquid endeavor. Right now, i'm putting all my attention in getting the Desire S up and running. Lens_flare, seems to me that you've got the talent to get this thing off the ground, care to keep going?

N1 builds require some hacks before they can run as they should on liquid. Can I get something like sources or at least my own thread to share roms and get hotline?