Password (Xiaomi.eu rom)

XDestructor

Members
Oct 13, 2020
So, i've installed the Global Stable (miui 12.0) version at my phone (mi 8 lite) today, and when i'm getting to the Block Screen, a black screen appears, and then it asks for a password (To use your android phone, enter your password), anyone knows what's the password for this ? I've read somewhere that some custom roms come with this black screen... Is it intentional ?

Global Stable? You are on "xiaomi.eu" custom ROM community here. ;)

Please explain what ROM version you installed and from where.

:)

Reactions: XDestructor
Ok so, i've done the ''Format Data'' and re-installed the rom i've donwloaded, everything's going fine, but i'm afraid, cause now i'm stuck for about 5 minutes in a ''MIUI'' With rainbow colors changing

Ok so, i've done the ''Format Data'' and re-installed the rom i've donwloaded, everything's going fine, but i'm afraid, cause now i'm stuck for about 5 minutes in a ''MIUI'' With rainbow colors changing
It can take up to 10-12 minutes. If it's really stuck, you should try another TWRP. ;)

It took 10 long minutes but i finally managed to acess my cellphone, unfortunately i've to erase my data, so i've lost some family photos and musics, stuff like that, but it's ok, some got saved by Xiaomi Cloud, thanks for helping me Poney70, apreciatte that, just need to install magisk now and be happy ^-^

It took 10 long minutes but i finally managed to acess my cellphone, unfortunately i've to erase my data, so i've lost some family photos and musics, stuff like that, but it's ok, some got saved by Xiaomi Cloud, thanks for helping me Poney70, apreciatte that, just need to install magisk now and be happy ^-^
No problem. ^^

Can you reboot in TWRP and check if you can still use it (touchscreen working?) and decrypt "/data" partition? If not, I recommend to install this TWRP => https://mega.nz/file/P4xHDaTJ#2lcm39eYGlp51ni86Q3yeX9dW5qiko0SDSwiEaNlltI

;)