Phantom, false, duplicate, clicks at the bottom of the xiaomi mi 11 screen

Parsifal'

Members
Oct 17, 2020
I noticed this problem in the Telegram application, maybe there are others, but I did not notice a clear manifestation. In the applications "Notes", "Messages" and many more, I do not observe such a problem. Do you guys have this problem? It doesn’t look like a marriage of iron, because it doesn’t show up everywhere. Tried older versions of gboard, same result. I offer a video of the problem. If you don’t even know a 100% solution, then write at least suggestions how to cure it?
VIDEO

Reactions: Demogad
I noticed this problem in the Telegram application, maybe there are others, but I did not notice a clear manifestation. In the applications "Notes", "Messages" and many more, I do not observe such a problem. Do you guys have this problem? It doesn’t look like a marriage of iron, because it doesn’t show up everywhere. Tried older versions of gboard, same result. I offer a video of the problem. If you don’t even know a 100% solution, then write at least suggestions how to cure it?
VIDEO
What version are you running what android and ..and and...?

I have this issue on my Mi 11 ultra as well. It's mostly localized to the bottom right corner of the screen where the back button is. Issue first appeared on stable 13.0.12. Currently on stable 13.0.13 and the issue remains.

Happens randomly when pressing the back button. The click is registered multiple times and is annoying as often times it'll completely exit out of an app instead of going back once.