Phone broken shop dont exist anymore?

StreetWizard

Members
Sep 16, 2018
Hallo, for half a year i bough the mi max 3 and now it dont starts anymore the mi logo show up and and it crashed i remeber the last what it shows was "miui cant install". I was allready in an phone repair shop but they cant help me they mean somethink is with the motherboard. I had try myself to flash an rom on it but the bootloader was locked and the mi unlock tool says that the phone its not bound with my accound and i had must go in setting to bound it but, how when i dont have a running system on it ?

I had chat with the support and they mean " I would like to inform you that we won't be able to assist in this regards as your device has been bricked. However, would request you kindly get in touch with the respective point of purchase"

And the India support say the same they know my problem but they cant help me online.

And i live in Germany so there are no service centers from xiaomi.

The Shop where i bough it was " https://xiaomi.eu/store/ "

But everythink on the shop you click on it it show "page no found "

I stuck rly in a dilemma of s**t.

Hallo, for half a year i bough the mi max 3 and now it dont starts anymore the mi logo show up and and it crashed i remeber the last what it shows was "miui cant install". I was allready in an phone repair shop but they cant help me they mean somethink is with the motherboard. I had try myself to flash an rom on it but the bootloader was locked and the mi unlock tool says that the phone its not bound with my accound and i had must go in setting to bound it but, how when i dont have a running system on it ?

I had chat with the support and they mean " I would like to inform you that we won't be able to assist in this regards as your device has been bricked. However, would request you kindly get in touch with the respective point of purchase"

And the India support say the same they know my problem but they cant help me online.

And i live in Germany so there are no service centers from xiaomi.

The Shop where i bough it was " https://xiaomi.eu/store/ "

But everythink on the shop you click on it it show "page no found "

I stuck rly in a dilemma of ****.
We have NEVER sold phones on our site! dont tell lies please.

By me came ever an error for authorized access when i try to flash with EDL Mode or your accound it not bound with the phone.