Phone Muted

P Venney

Members
Aug 26, 2014
Hi

Today when I am making and receiving calls the other person cannot hear me. I've used the Mute option in-call and also tried speakerphone but no luck. I have looked at the sound settings and none are muted.

However I tried to use Recorder and I got a message on the top of the screen saying that the phone is muted but I can't find how to correct this.

Can anyone help please? It's probably something silly but I really cant find it!

Hi there,

I am experiencing the same issue. My phone has been working fine and suddenly the other person cannot seem to hear me.
I also checked the recorder and found that my voice is being recorded, but not very hearable.

It seems it could be one of the mics broken - but I would appreciate any help. Seeing that somebody else is having the same problem, maybe it is something else. Maybe some setting I didn't put correctly?

Thanks very much in advance
All the best
flokde

Just an update. I bought a replacement mic module from aliexpress and it worked again for a couple of days and the same happened. I deliberately dropped the phone gently and it has worked since. I have made sure not to be rough with it as it seems a little sensitive

Hi, i used polish version v47 and had the same issue.
Yesterday I try rom v 47 from xiaomi.eu. Nothing better.