Phone Stuck At Mi Logo After Twrp

jaraju

Members
Feb 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm using Mi4c and followed a guide to install TWRP. I have already unlocked by device. After installing TWRP, my phone is stuck on Mi logo and i couldn't copy the xiaomi.eu rom into my phone.

Please help! :(

Reactions: Dadostefa
Somehow i managed to copy the xiaomi.eu rom into my phone while on TWRP. Things are progressing well now.
:)

Reactions: vladpaul
can you share your solution?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was staring on my phone's Mi logo for like 1/2 hour. I was then trying to get access to my phone's internal storage - tried via fastboot, no luck. Then I booted into TWRP (Volume Up + Power button) and I noticed my PC pop-up showing a usb storage connected. I checked my PC and saw the Mi4c internal storage on my File Explorer. I remembered doing that earlier but it wasn't working then.

I quickly copied the rom from xiaomi.eu into the internal storage and used WTRP to flash it. :)

I'm using Mi4c and followed a guide to install TWRP. I have already unlocked by device. After installing TWRP, my phone is stuck on Mi logo and i couldn't copy the xiaomi.eu rom into my phone.

I had the same problem and want to share my solution.

1. Boot your phone into TWRP and connect via USB to your PC.
2. On PC - Open "cmd" as admin and change into Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory.
3. Download latest rom file from this forum, rename it to mi4c-rom and copy the zip file into the Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory.
4. type in cmd: adb push mi4c-rom.zip /sdcard/Download
5. In TWRP Menu go to Install and navigate to the Download Folder and select the rom.zip.
6. Clear Delvik Cache and Reboot.

Reactions: jaraju