New PIP not working in MIUI 12 Full Screen Gesture.

domon07

Members
Jun 13, 2020
Hi,

PIP is not available in MIUI 12 in CMI on full screen gestures. It works if you enable the home button. Or use the home button in quick ball. It was working fine on MIUI 11 global rom.

Same here too. What I noticed is that when you open an app from within a media app, it launches PIP. For example, while playing Netflix, swipe down from the left to open notification settings (or from the right to open settings), the PIP window should then popup :)

Same here too. What I noticed is that when you open an app from within a media app, it launches PIP. For example, while playing Netflix, swipe down from the left to open notification settings (or from the right to open settings), the PIP window should then popup :)
It's a known work around in full screen gestures even on other brand of phones. But on MIUI 11, when you swipe up to go home, PIP will activate on maps or youtube. But that's not the case on miui12.

Haha this issue once happened in MIUI 11 beta and it was solved and now make its glorious return on MIUI 12. I guess we gotta wait for the fixes :D

its working swipe quickly 2 times from left or right while playing video on Youtube. Its working miui 12.0.8

its working swipe quickly 2 times from left or right while playing video on Youtube. Its working miui 12.0.8
Yes it is. Swipe back to home. But not when swiping up to home. But at least it's working. Swiping back to home doesn't work on google maps pip so home button is still necessary to make it work. We need PIP when swiping up to home.

Is not working on the latest firmware.

12.5.17 xiaomi. Eu

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2102K1AC met Tapatalk