New Play store graphic bug

foskikaiser92

Members
Dec 27, 2014
About the bug that i noticed i have to make un update of the dyagnosis.It seems that 5.1.11 version of google play is not completely suitable with v6 rom because 5.0.38 runs smoothly without graphic bugs

Well.. I have 5.1.11 and all is ok there...

702cb35001f6ce3ede477b4e5778ec39.jpg

bdc3206afe6d8544cda46a8f8bc7e0ee.jpg

~Tapatalk~

Do you have mi4.....i have mi3w.....i repeat....with 5.0.38 or lower perfect behavior fantastic,when it updates to 5.1.11 then arrives the little graphic bug....maybe you don't notice it....it's a fraction of second in the transition between the search results and the page of the download....exactly at the beginning of the loading when i choose an app directly writing the name

Foski, as i wrote in the italian forum i have not that bug at all (mi3w) so it depends on your phone and/or playstore app. Try uninstall it and download the apk

I can say you with good confidence that it's not the phone because with 5.0.38 it runs smoothly and with miui 4.8.22 runs smoothly also 5.1.11 play store version.

Dear(gentilissimo)claudiok....can you suggest me the procedure that you would make if you were walking in my shoes to try to solve the issue?I'll follow you step by step

Another user on the italian forum had the same behavior....now it's sure...probably it's a little conflict between miui and google services