Please Help!!

arran.l.macleod

Members
May 13, 2011
Hi, I'm running the latest MIUI (1.5.13) and I'm getting quite worried about my phone.

When I try to make a call I can hear nothing through the speaker and (i've been told) I can't be heard on the other end.

A factory reset/cache wipe fixes this problem UNTIL I reboot my phone, at which point I have no sound through the speaker again.

Can anybody please suggest what might have gone wrong and how to fix this please?!

Thanks!

Do you have a theme installed. If so try to back to your stock theme

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

This happened to me once when using a random theme. I pulled the battery out rather than rebooting it and it seemed to solve the problem.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Thanks for your replies. I changed to stock theme and seems to have fixed the problem. Phew!

Edit: having played around a bit more it seems the cause was the official dark theme. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem

Thanks again for your help

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

The dark theme is causing more problems than you would think a theme could cause. Its my favorite theme but I'm going to have to hold out into those bugs get ironed out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Guys, quick question - is any of you using 3rd party mms or phone apps in addition to the MIUI ones?

I wasn't mate. I was using a modifed dark theme at the time though.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Guys, quick question - is any of you using 3rd party mms or phone apps in addition to the MIUI ones?

I wasn't. I was just using the official dark theme downloaded from the theme section of the forum

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App