Plz Let us Turn Off Miui Optimization in EU ROM!

MeowMilev

Members
Sep 15, 2022
I Know, Igor have a thread on why optimization needs to be on in EU ROM!

Here is my arguement:
1) You granted your default Weather app 'Allow This App to Work'. So it pulls weather information correctly.
2) Since it is weather app, u never click on it because u can tell from the widget.
3) After 3 weeks, you click back the weather app because u want to.
4) It will ask, Please "Allow this App to work" again! soo annoying!!!

It is caused by the 'pause app activity if not been used' cause by Miui optimization being 'On'. There is a toggle when Miui optimization is 'off'!
Therefore, can we plzzzzzzz turn off miui optimization? or plz explain more on why the section is hidden.

If you want to turn off this function in the Weather app, install the Hidden settings app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-18-07-37-46-329_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-18-07-37-46-329_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 305
Therefore, can we plzzzzzzz turn off miui optimization? or plz explain more on why the section is hidden.
If find this kind of begging extremely annoying and childish. The answer is no. Turning off MIUI optimization has huge side effects, some of them irreversible.

gogocar, Pause activity issue now fixed.

But with MIUI Optimization On:

Whatsapp -> Call -> Do you want to make a call ? (Extra step here)-> call success

With MIUI Optimization Off:

Whatsapp -> Call -> Call success.

You see the point? If I enable the 'Turn Off' Miui Optimization via adb command line. I want to grant full permission only. What are the sided effects? plz, u need to explain more in examples? why is it not reversible?? I need details. Previously i am using MIUI optimization off in China ROM before coming to EU.

You see the point? If I enable the 'Turn Off' Miui Optimization via adb command line. I want to grant full permission only. What are the sided effects? plz, u need to explain more in examples? why is it not reversible?? I need details. Previously i am using MIUI optimization off in China ROM before coming to EU.
If you need details, find them yourself. Decompile all of the apps in our ROMs and find all of the MIUI optimization checks in the code.
I don't need to compile a list for you just because you "need details", got better things to do.
The fact is, our ROMs are provided as-is, and "MIUI optimization" toggle is not one of our features, whether you like it or not.