New Poco F2 pro 5G not working after latest stable rebuild

k3067e3

Members
Nov 2, 2020
After installing xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM_v14-12.zip latest rebuild from 4th of December, there are no more 5G networks available.

5G was working fine with latest stable before rebuild.
So now no 5G, but play integrity is working.

Someone experienced same problem with loss of 5G and is there a way to fix this?

Country is Austria

After installing xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM_v14-12.zip latest rebuild from 4th of December, there are no more 5G networks available.

Someone experienced same problem with loss of 5G and is there a way to fix this?

Country is Austria
Does anyone have an idea and can help? @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg or @Kacper Skrzypek

At the moment I have unfortunately no time for clean install, so I was wondering if there are any other solutions.
Maybe I will give clean install after Christmas a try

You could try to reflash the rom but with the modem.img from the previous release, no guarantees it will work or won't break anything but might help without a completely clean install

You could try to reflash the rom but with the modem.img from the previous release, no guarantees it will work or won't break anything but might help without a completely clean install
Already thought of this. But unfortunately I did not keep FW Version before rebuild and can not find it online or on my disk, I only find an older version on my disk.
Additional in older version and in the rebuild there is no modem.img in the Image folder.

Attachments

• 2023-12-14_16h11_25.png
    2023-12-14_16h11_25.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 61
Just saying, but constantly pinging the Devs will make them more annoyed and not want to deal with your issue, not to mention you haven't even tried a clean install....
Guilty as charged for pinging the devs, but since this were my first postings, and I saw this behaviour on other threads in the forum, I thought I should do this. But now I learned something new, and I am deeply sorry, won't do it again.
For the other point, yes I asked about my 5G problem after dirty flash, but because I got no answer I spent yesterday the whole day for backup, getting rid of old files, apps... Made screenshots from settings and made a clean flash from scratch, with format data and cleaned everything execpt USB-OTG before I flashed again using TWRP.
This is what I meant in https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...after-latest-stable-rebuild.70819/post-711319 by installing from scratch.
But even after clean flash, just right after Google Account settings with nothing else installed I tried 5G connection, and still nothing available, even I had here always stable 5G connection. But on the pro side, I think I also had some battery drain after dirty flash, this is now gone.
I still hope, that someone can give me a clue.

Guilty as charged for pinging the devs, but since this were my first postings, and I saw this behaviour on other threads in the forum, I thought I should do this. But now I learned something new, and I am deeply sorry, won't do it again.
For the other point, yes I asked about my 5G problem after dirty flash, but because I got no answer I spent yesterday the whole day for backup, getting rid of old files, apps... Made screenshots from settings and made a clean flash from scratch, with format data and cleaned everything execpt USB-OTG before I flashed again using TWRP.
This is what I meant in https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...after-latest-stable-rebuild.70819/post-711319 by installing from scratch.
But even after clean flash, just right after Google Account settings with nothing else installed I tried 5G connection, and still nothing available, even I had here always stable 5G connection. But on the pro side, I think I also had some battery drain after dirty flash, this is now gone.
I still hope, that someone can give me a clue.
Try installing an older ROM if you have it

Unfortunately not, and 5G was okay before I installed rebuild version. Version number stayed the same, only rebuild for problem with Google Pay. And if I have to choose, payment is more important than 5G... I am thankful that they provided fix for payment, even phone is more than 3 years released

Unfortunately not, and 5G was okay before I installed rebuild version. Version number stayed the same, only rebuild for problem with Google Pay. And if I have to choose, payment is more important than 5G... I am thankful that they provided fix for payment, even phone is more than 3 years released
I had a F2 Pro before too, happy it even got MIUI 14 :)

Still no Updates about getting 5G back. Does anyone have the ROM before rebuild for download? Since I am able to root, i will give Version before rebuild, root with Magisk and play integrity fix a try to get 5G back....

Country is Austria
Same for my device too - Mi 10 pro, after latest update no more 5G - Israel (Golan T)

No, it was clean install
You misunderstood my question. Question is, do you have the ROM file, same version number, but before the rebuild available? I am thinking about going back, when I can get the ROM file before rebuild...

You misunderstood my question. Question is, do you have the ROM file, same version number, but before the rebuild available? I am thinking about going back, when I can get the ROM file before rebuild...
Ah ok you're right. Before update I had miui 13 dev.

Reactions: k3067e3

Country is Austria
Somehow magically, 5g returned to my poco f2 pro without any intervention on my part

Reactions: k3067e3
Somehow magically, 5g returned to my poco f2 pro without any intervention on my part
Mysterious. On my side, I put SIM card in a new phone -> no 5G.
I got myself another SIM Card from an other provider for testing with 5G plan, 5G indicator on POCO F2 Pro, 5G indicatior on the new phone.
Then I called my provider about missing 5G, since there can be no problem with the phone.
They told my I never had 5G with my contract. :cool:
So I believe them that I never had 5G, and I think the 5G indicator on Poco F2 Pro was wrong, and it was corrected with the update.