Poco f2 pro flash k30 pro eu stable

nyglc320

Members
Aug 26, 2019
Hi all,
I am new to poco f2 pro. After reviewing the thread, i know that poco f2 pro can be flashed with k30 pro eu rom. Could anybody share the experience about using eu rom? Any bugs compare to the official poco f2 pro rom?
Thanks in advance!

Hi! Right now, i would not recommend the Beta ROM, Xiaomi is working with Android 11 and the version of this week has a lot of problems. In the other side, the Stable Rom could be a nice place to start. That is my advice. :)

Reactions: Poney70
In my opinion Android 11 beta ist not bad, most of the problems other users reported i do not have. For me it is usable as a daily driver.
I am on MIUI 12.1 Xiaomi.eu 20.8.20 beta.

In my opinion Android 11 beta ist not bad, most of the problems other users reported i do not have. For me it is usable as a daily driver.
I am on MIUI 12.1 Xiaomi.eu 20.8.20 beta.
Do you use Netflix? If so, try to uninstall and install it again. Tell me how it goes... :)

Just asking... Because it uses Safetynet protection, and if you cant install it, means you have problems with your device :/

Try with Netflix, even if you don't use it, just try to install it. If you can, well, you are one of the lucky who have Safetynet pass. If you can't, welcome to the club :emoji_sweat_smile:

Last edited:
Well, thats the answer so, if you want/need Netflix in your device or other apps that needs Safetynet Check, you are doomed. Thats answering the OP question. :)

Hi, I recently bought the poco f2 pro as I love video games and I'm a pro player. I am experiencing numerous problems with the touch. I looked at guides on the net and going to change the settings of the video game turbo for each app and increasing the sensitivity to the corners the situation did not improve.They have created a phone for games, where you can only lose. But is it possible that after all these months the developers still haven't noticed it? I am really disappointed and would like to know if they are trying to fix the problem.

Reactions: hblek