Poco F2 Pro Xiaomi.eu Weekly Rom ,how to pass SAFETYNET?

Perhaps this will help you ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can flash the global-rom or only the persist.img
Download global-rom from https://mifirm.net/ as example

# start XiaoMiFlash.exe -> select extracted global-rom Folder (with updated files if you want only flash persist)
# reboot phone into fastboot modus
# fastboot devices -> your phone should be list
# fastboot oem edl -> important not only fastboot-mode
# flash with XiaoMiFlash.exe
but again EDL mode ,whole night I can not flash in EDL. I try this now..

These one.... Files but what is with my question -> Which tool do you use and when does it ask for an account and is your banking app running fine ?

Last edited:
These one.... Files but what is with my question -> Which tool do you use and when does it ask for an account and is your banking app running fine ?
this is for redmi note 4 , I have poco f2 pro, also I try eveerything from this video ,exactly the same as him ,the same version of me tools and I get this:

thanks for your help but I always getting this error ,its probably because I dont have authorize account :/

this is for redmi note 4 , I have poco f2 pro, also I try eveerything from this video ,exactly the same as him ,the same version of me tools and I get this:

View attachment 32108

View attachment 32109

thanks for your help but I always getting this error ,its probably because I dont have authorize account :/

You should only use the mi tool not the other files. I gave you the link for global rom and what is in the logfiles from the tool there is a menu…

Perhaps this will help you ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can flash the global-rom or only the persist.img
Download global-rom from here as example

# start XiaoMiFlash.exe -> select extracted global-rom Folder (with updated files if you want only flash persist)
# reboot phone into fastboot modus
# fastboot devices -> your phone should be list
# fastboot oem edl -> important not only fastboot-mode
# flash with XiaoMiFlash.exe

I think that there is no way to get authorized account in 2020.. :/

this is the solution, FIXED!!!!!!!
go to the CIT menu press the 3 dot in the top right of screen scroll down calibrate the FOD -> place a white thing on FOD click start before next step put somthing black on FOD and press next...wait until finish close restart and add your fingerprint :)

Reactions: Sérgio Pereira