Invalid [Poco F2 Pro]YouTube Vanced cant open links from browser/text

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandid

Members
Dec 4, 2020
Weird bug after switching to MIUI 13 22.2.9 version app wont open any links, the standard yt app from the store is working fine, but I cant get vanced to work like it used on MIUI 12. Anyone have similar issue?

Reactions: mdkmbh
1. Download an app called "Hidden Settings for MIUI" from the play store
2. Click on Manage Applications --> Youtube Vanced --> Open by default
3. Select all the links

This works the same for other apps if you have the same issues with them as well.
It works, thank you.
Poco F3 MIUI 13 android 12

3. Select all the links

This works the same for other apps if you have the same issues with them as well.
Thank you so much you are a lifesaver

Weird bug after switching to MIUI 13 22.2.9 version app wont open any links, the standard yt app from the store is working fine, but I cant get vanced to work like it used on MIUI 12. Anyone have similar issue?
You can also do this by searching media management apps in system setting for any app you want

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 1,697
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,668
Last edited by a moderator:
You can also do this by searching media management apps in system setting for any app you want
True, that was first thing I was trying after instaling app, but it just doesnt work, you have to use that Hidden Settings for MIUI app, weird but real.

3. Select all the links

I am unable to select supported links :(

3. Select all the links

Thanks man, I was going mad about it, tried tons of other things and finally yours worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.