New Poco F3 bugs and missing features

Behesti

Members
Apr 30, 2022
In my Poco F3 MIUI 13.0.5 stable the bluetooth won't connect paired headsets, cars etc.
My pair “compatible devices settings” is on.

There is no “wake up screen when notification arrives” setting like used to global miui.

VoWifi symbol doesn't appear. No problem with VoLTE but why voWIFI doesn't work? To work it should I have local miui rom?

Especially Bluetooth settings. It drives me nuts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-30-13-00-48-856_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-30-13-00-48-856_com.android.settings.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 146
In my Poco F3 MIUI 13.0.5 stable the bluetooth won't connect paired headsets, cars etc.

There is no “wake up screen when notification arrives” setting like used to global miui.

VoWifi symbol doesn't appear. No problem with VoLTE but why voWIFI doesn't work? To work it should I have local miui rom?

Never had issues with my Poco F3 and xiaomi.eu. How did you update with what method from what version?

1) Paring with BT devices is working fine for me.
2) Wake up screen... available on settings also.
3) My current Carrier (Vivo - Brazil) block list ALL Xiaomi devices to get access VoLTE and VoWiFi services. Then I can't double check it for you.