New Poco F3 - COD Mobile 60FPS Only

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
After the recent game updates the Poco F3 and the Redmi K40 have enabled the option for ULTRA Framerate (90FPS), but for some reason running EU rom 12.5.5/12.5.6 it does not work for me, the option is not enabled as opposed to stock ROM users.

This isnt a major issue, most users would probably not even play COD but its sort of annoying to have capable HW limited because of some SW issue, i have no way to communicate with COD devs, so posting here is sort of my only hope, specially cause Stock ROM does work fine.

Contacted Game devs about this, i will try to get details from them.

Thanks!
Your Support ticket
was successfully submitted.

Case# 16108467

An email has been sent to you.
One of our support agents will review your case and get back to you as soon as possible. Due to high volume, responses may take up to 4 business days.

Not much help from them.

Hello Fernando,

We hope this reaches you in good health. This is Sebastien of Activision Player Support and we are glad to assist!

Thank you for letting us know that you are having issues with your settings on your device. Let us help you sort this out.

On this matter, in terms of compatibility, we currently do not have sufficient information regarding beta software. This information is only available on the developer's end. What we can confirm is that as long as the device is running Android 5.1 and up, it will be compatible to the game. What we can recommend is if its possible to run your device to the standard software and check if the ultra frame rate option will be available in game.

In lieu to this, we would love to take this up and send this as as feedback to improve the game. However, should you wish to include more information, please check out this link: https://bit.ly/38eWOdm .

Should you need further clarifications regarding this or with anything else, please feel free to reach us back.

Kind regards,

Sebastien C.

Another reply, it seems they claim is in the device itself.

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for reaching Activision Player Support. I hope your day is going well.
We'd like to extend our apologies for the late response due to the high volume of emails that we receive. We hope you understand.

If the phone is running Android 5.1 or up which I assume it is, it would work with CODM.
Now for the settings itself apparently, we don't have any control of it.
Only the developer of the phone can update that thru software updates or whatnot.
It might be better to reach out to the manufacture of the phone or check their site for future updates regarding its software.

If you have other questions feel free to submit a new ticket.

Thanks,
Ken