New POCO F5 PRO call problems

filipemcalmeida

Members
Apr 6, 2012
Yesterday I changed my ROM from the official one, I installed version 14.0.24.0 and since I did, I can't make calls or receive.

I went to the XDA forum, and there was another user there who was also complaining about the same problem and had to change to the previous ROM. I am in Portugal.

Anyone else having this problem?

It seems that we are the only 2 unlucky ones that have this problem, because no one answers or no one else complains.

Mine is a global unit of Poco F5 Pro 12/512, still waiting for the bootloader to be unlocked 168h... can't confirm yet until I flash the stable build. Does this happens specifically on the Poco F5 Pro but not the China version Redmi K60?

Last edited:
It seems that we are the only 2 unlucky ones that have this problem, because no one answers or no one else complains.
Nah, there's more people with this problem in telegram, they are just lazy to report the issue.

Wait.. there's a Telegram for this device, mind to share?
It's an "spanish only" telegram, just search "Poco F5" and there's plenty of channels already populated there. =)

It seems that the Mondrian release is working properly on K60's, but there are some differencies on the Poco F5 Pro that make calls fail when the .eu build is flashed.

I can't make calls either, I have a Pro and I'm in Spain
Hi, could you please perform a log while making a call on the stable build? I can't log log from my end since I'm still on a waiting unlock queue. Perhaps the log may help Igor and the team to troubleshoot this issue for us soon.

Provided @Abcatalan1 is using this custom ROM here.
Sorry, I just put the stock. I need the phone. A message appears where it says that there is no network available, I have tried it with two sims and nothing. The signal from the sim disappears, and after the frustrated call it reappears.

Sorry, I just put the stock. I need the phone. A message appears where it says that there is no network available, I have tried it with two sims and nothing. The signal from the sim disappears, and after the frustrated call it reappears.
The issue won't get fixed anytime soon then.

I'm in Portuguese but I bought it on Spanish Amazon.
The same thing happens to me, when I make the connection, it loses the network signal bars and says that the network is not available.
People who try to call me say I'm not available.
I tried to install the 3 versions that were available, and everything was the same, the error was still there.
In the older version, the message to TURN OFF AIRPLANE MODE even appeared but it was not active.

Mine is a global unit of Poco F5 Pro 12/512, still waiting for the bootloader to be unlocked 168h... can't confirm yet until I flash the stable build. Does this happens specifically on the Poco F5 Pro but not the China version Redmi K60?
For me it only took 24h to unlock.

I'm in Portuguese but I bought it on Spanish Amazon.
The same thing happens to me, when I make the connection, it loses the network signal bars and says that the network is not available.
People who try to call me say I'm not available.
I tried to install the 3 versions that were available, and everything was the same, the error was still there.
In the older version, the message to TURN OFF AIRPLANE MODE even appeared but it was not active.
The thing is without a logcat and explained scenarios, we are basically still helpless and stuck with this problem so please submit a log from your side with the call error on the xiaomi eu stable build. I will submit mine as soon as I flash the ROM.

Though the explained scenario is helpful to us but it is helpless to the any of the devs here unless they own the global version.

Last edited:
The thing is without a logcat and explained scenarios, we are basically still helpless and stuck with this problem so please submit a log from your side with the call error on the xiaomi eu stable build. I will submit mine as soon as I flash the ROM.

Though the explained scenario is helpful to us but it is not be helpful to the any of the devs here.
Yes I understand, the problem is that I cannot be without the possibility of making calls, I had to return to the European ROM.

Reactions: ming_y
Yes I understand, the problem is that I cannot be without the possibility of making calls, I had to return to the European ROM.
Anyhow sorry to trouble you, is it possible for you to flash stable build temporarily just to make a call and capture the log then return to the European ROM after producing the log? Meanwhile, the devs will have the time to help us out right after you post the log here.

It's not a log from our ROM.
obraz_2023-05-21_164601644.png