Poco F5 Pro Rom?

qwasy

Members
Dec 28, 2010
Poco F5 Pro got released. Apart from a smaller battery, it's the same as Redmi K60 (mondrian).
Will it be the same Rom? (like F5 and Redmi Note 12 Turbo)
And unlocking the bootloader is still needed, even with hybrid/fastboot flashing?
Thanks

Always and under all circumstances an unlocked bootloader is needed to install a custom ROM.

Reactions: qwasy
You might want to wait for the next build if you're planning on using Voice Match when the screen is off, or stuff like Netflix, games, etc which check for the model, because in the current mondrian ROM it's identified as Redmi K60, the Chinese model.

Reactions: Spookie
You might want to wait for the next build if you're planning on using Voice Match when the screen is off, or stuff like Netflix, games, etc which check for the model, because in the current mondrian ROM it's identified as Redmi K60, the Chinese model.
I see, in this case I shall wait for the Poco F5 Pro version of xiaomi eu instead of flashing the (mondrian) version onto it? Currently waiting for mine to be delivered, once again thanks for your hard.

I see, in this case I shall wait for the Poco F5 Pro version of xiaomi eu instead of flashing the (mondrian) version onto it? Currently waiting for mine to be delivered, once again thanks for your hard.
It will still be the Mondrian ROM, just with a different version number and a more recent date.

Don't know how you inferred this, but I meant the next build for mondrian.

Do I have the same problem with weekly rom?

Can there be a Poco f5 pro device and 5500 mAh?
Tomorrow open bootloader. It is built on xiaomi.eu ROM.

Attachments

• IMG_20230727_164857.jpg
    IMG_20230727_164857.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_20230727_165312.jpg
    IMG_20230727_165312.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20230727_164713.jpg
    IMG_20230727_164713.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 190
No, Redmi K60 has a 5500 mAh battery.
So do I know it . Astonished by the dev check app information that My device has a 5500 mAh battery.
Plus the fact that it is extremely long (1.5-2 days on one charge).
I wait a few hours, bootloader unlock, I look forward to using the xiaomi.eu ROM soon.

Last edited: