POCO X3 NFC stuck on MIUI 12.0.8.0 Android 10, can't seem to update

beastwez

Members
Nov 26, 2021
Hi, wondered if someone could help. I have just got my phone back from the repair shop and it has been factory reset, which is fine, but it has now got an out of date OS etc on.

I've tried downloading all sorts of ROMS from the xiaomifirmwareupdate page, and it just keeps failing whichever I choose. Wondered if one of you clever souls can help?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• 1637917803576.jpg
    1637917803576.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 1637917803572.jpg
    1637917803572.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 261
Hi, wondered if someone could help. I have just got my phone back from the repair shop and it has been factory reset, which is fine, but it has now got an out of date OS etc on.

I've tried downloading all sorts of ROMS from the xiaomifirmwareupdate page, and it just keeps failing whichever I choose. Wondered if one of you clever souls can help?

Many thanks!
You will not be able to update this firmware version without unlocking the bootloader.
This was done due to the transition to the 11 version of android.

You will not be able to update this firmware version without unlocking the bootloader.
This was done due to the transition to the 11 version of android.
Many thanks, I tried unlocking the bootloader yesterday, but it is telling me i have to wait 128 hours now or something. So perhaps I'll try again next week.

OK
You need to unlock the bootloader and install your chosen ROM using Miflash.
You can then lock the bootloader.

Not so wise advices is given to you, since you are member from yesterday. Be careful what you do with the device.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk