Poco x3 pro dead, black screen, no boot

davidre88

Members
Oct 3, 2021
Hello, how are you guys, this morning my Poco x3 pro 8/128 was working well, I left the cell phone on the table and moved for a few minutes ... when I returned I find that it does not work, it has a black screen, when I press the power button It remains black, when I press and hold for 10 seconds, you feel its slight vibration but continuous black, when you press the power button and the volume button, it does something similar, however instead of just vibrating, it looks like the screen turns on (but totally black, but turned on) and it stays like that ... no more or more .... no logos or anything appear, just the black light emitted by the screen.

did he definitely die? is there a way to do something to fix it?
unfortunately I bought it 5 months ago online, at linio.com, I don't think that this time the guarantee can save me. :( please help

Hi,

The official support is at c.mi.com

Meanwhile, you can check online about the Fastboot access and related stuff, ROM, EDL...

Also, check the warranty, at least would be 6 Months or 1Year.
On Europe, mostly 2 Years.

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

1) You are not on an Official Xiaomi forum here, the official forum is c.mi.com. ;)

2) You have at least 1 year of warranty, "I don't think" is not a valid answer when you can contact the seller...

Reactions: katerpanne
oh i thought this forum was official, but what do you think? In the official forum c.mi.com I did not receive support either. I'm verifying the warranty process with the seller. kind regards

I took the equipment to a technician and the problem turned out to be a voltage line that had been damaged and an integrated circuit that powers the display called "chestnut", $ 1800 MXP / $ 90 DLLS