Invalid Pokemon GO don't work on xiaomi.eu 8.12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blenzh

Members
Dec 17, 2018
I have installed xiaomi.eu 8.12.13 on my new MI8-phone to solve a problem with Android Auto.
Now Android Auto works but instead Pokemon GO now fails.
I get a message "This device, OS, or software is not compatible with Pokemon GO".
As I understand what is said on the Xiaomi forum, it has something to do with a conflict with the app magisk manager which is included in the xiaomi.eu rom?
But I'm to inexperienced to solve the problem myself.
Can the bug be solved in the next update of the xiaomi.eu rom? or can anyone give me an easy-to-understand basic guide to solve the problem. Preferably without too many expert terms so a newbe like me can follow the guide.

We do not include Magisk in our ROM.. If you have it, you did install it yourself..

I have installed xiaomi.eu 8.12.13 on my new MI8-phone to solve a problem with Android Auto.
Now Android Auto works but instead Pokemon GO now fails.
I get a message "This device, OS, or software is not compatible with Pokemon GO".
As I understand what is said on the Xiaomi forum, it has something to do with a conflict with the app magisk manager which is included in the xiaomi.eu rom?
But I'm to inexperienced to solve the problem myself.
Can the bug be solved in the next update of the xiaomi.eu rom? or can anyone give me an easy-to-understand basic guide to solve the problem. Preferably without too many expert terms so a newbe like me can follow the guide.
have you try using Magisk Hide? and also repackage the Magisk app as "Manager"

No.. I don't care about pokemons.. They are not real.!

Status
Not open for further replies.