[PORTING REQUEST] Miui on Galaxy Note (N7000)

Daniele Canale

Members
Apr 1, 2011
Given the similitudes with the youngest brother S2, it would be reasonable to expect a first version soon? No one thought to start the porting? :rolleyes:

Good idea. +1 to request :) I'm thinking about buying n700, but I don't really like stock Samsung rom. Miui really great on my i9000 and I wanna see it on note too)

This ROM works far better on the note than on any device i've seen. Honestly it deserves a good port and official support eventually

mention of the SoundRecorder.apk, well if thats the case they are using MY .apk!

Nothing in that base from XDA has been used. People need to get a life and quit throwing round accusations. If it doesn't stop I will not look at any future ports due to idiots being idiots.

Well you know what XDA is like. I guess Andy made the right choice by staying off it. The miuiandroid community will always have the support of people that matter. :) Now lemme give that ROM of yours a whirl. ;)

Well you know what XDA is like. I guess Andy made the right choice by staying off it. The miuiandroid community will always have the support of people that matter. :) Now lemme give that ROM of yours a whirl. ;)
there is bugs so we've decided not to pursue it for now.

ah i'm sure you chaps have your hands full for now. I'll look for the announcement someday ;) Thanks Mark!