Resolved Privacy protection lab features are not working

AmazDev

Members
Oct 20, 2021
Hello! I'm on latest Xiaomi.eu 12.5.17 on my Mi 11 Ultra. I'm coming from the stock China ROM and I found out some issues that I wasn't having before:
First of all, there are 2 features in settings>privacy protection > Lab, one is clipboard protection and the other one is approximate location, both of them are available to be enabled but no one is actually really enabling because when you tap on the switch and go back it automatically resets to off.

Also, app behaviour is available in settings but it's not available in single app settings like on stock China ROM.

Am I the only one facing these issues?

Thanks!

Privacy protection lab on Stables was already fixed for the next release.
I'll check the App behavior thing, but really not a major issue. Not everything visible in China ROM is also visible in intermational ROMs.

Privacy protection lab on Stables was already fixed for the next release.
I'll check the App behavior thing, but really not a major issue. Not everything visible in China ROM is also visible in intermational ROMs.
Hello! Thank you for the answer, yeah definitely not a major issue but I still wanted to report it.

Also, I don't know if I should open another thread for this, but neither in stock China ROM or Xiaomi.eu I'm able to get WhatsApp notifications to work fine, they're always delayed after some time that I don't use my device or the app itself. Telegram is working as well as Twitter and every other app, but even if I tried everything (give all permissions, remove all background restrictions and lock the app in memory) nothing worked. I was wondering if you developers can do something about this or if it's a deep MIUI related issue that can't be fixed. Searching here on the forum seems I'm not the only one facing this problem...

Thank you again for your attention

Hello! Thank you for the answer, yeah definitely not a major issue but I still wanted to report it.

Also, I don't know if I should open another thread for this, but neither in stock China ROM or Xiaomi.eu I'm able to get WhatsApp notifications to work fine. Telegram is working as well as Twitter and every other app, but even if I tried everything (give all permissions, remove all background restrictions and lock the app in memory) nothing worked. I was wondering if you developers can do something about this or if it's a deep MIUI related issue that can't be fixed. Searching here on the forum seems I'm not the only one facing this problem...

Thank you again for your attention
Well report that to Xiaomi then, we don't change notifications behavior.

Reactions: AmazDev