Pro ROM signature edit for explore edition ?

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Is it possible to edit the file signature from the mi8 pro Rom ? I want to try this ROM on the explore edition and have to edit the signature for that.the phones are still the same right ?
Anyone try this ?
I have red a post for edit this signature but I can't find him

Best regards

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
It's possible, check this link:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=47510&share_fid=73822&share_type=t

Mi 8 Pro (UK version) vs. Mi 8 Explorer Edition !

Regards.
Is it possible to edit the file signature from the mi8 pro Rom ? I want to try this ROM on the explore edition and have to edit the signature for that.the phones are still the same right ?
Anyone try this ?
I have red a post for edit this signature but I can't find him

Best regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Great! Mandy thanks
Ich tried it Yesterday but without success. I edited the flash all file. Files are not compatible .
Should I install the twrp for pro first, delete my storage complete and then install the pro ROM via twrp ?

In the tread of your link someone has written about a patch for the 3d unlock . Do you know something about it ? Does it work ?

Best regards and thanks

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
Correct, read the linked thread with care, all traces needs to be removed to turn the device into a pro :) no need for changing files then.

Regards.
Great! Mandy thanks
Ich tried it Yesterday but without success. I edited the flash all file. Files are not compatible .
Should I install the twrp for pro first, delete my storage complete and then install the pro ROM via twrp ?

In the tread of your link someone has written about a patch for the 3d unlock . Do you know something about it ? Does it work ?

Best regards and thanks

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
i tried 1h ago. install twrp for mi8 UD(pro), delete all data, system etc. install succesfully the pro rom. but then the phone reboots every time after 10 seconds. i tried a second flash but then twrp said, the file doesnt fit to the phone

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
There are many bugs or fails in translation in the xiaomi.eu rom . And the original is only chinese or english language

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
Did you Format data?
i tried 1h ago. install twrp for mi8 UD(pro), delete all data, system etc. install succesfully the pro rom. but then the phone reboots every time after 10 seconds. i tried a second flash but then twrp said, the file doesnt fit to the phone