• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

avikoko

Members
Nov 24, 2012
Hallo
Yesterday I've updated to the newest version of miui V5 for my SGS3.
As you can see in the pictures its not exactly perfect, for an official version from xiaomi its kind of disappointing.
The camera, play store icons are in their stock look :/ and its ugly! MIUI is all about the great look & feel.
The camera app is also look the same as it was in V4 and not like you guys shown in the V5 promo pics.

So i just want to understand, is this an official version as you guys wrote? or a beta version? which it seems by the looks of it right now
ill be happy if those thing could be fixed, I really do love this rom! :)

Thank you.

1. I like those icons. Look nice. So will not change. Please intstall icon pack from market or from here: http://en.miui.com/thread-2418-1-1.html
2. As for camera. This is Camera from stock S3. You'll never get MIUI Camera as its only for Xiaomi MI-2 and MI-1S.

I wasn't aware 3.4.5 was officially publicly released, shouldn't it still be in closed beta? It definitely hasn't been released by xiaomi!

here you go

Author - Xiaomi
not beta (certainly look like one!!!)

copy from the rom charts

HTC Desire S saga JB Link Link Xiaomi (beta) 2d7ccdf6c7e8e631f89d704db823a65f
SGS3 - i9300 m0 JB Link Link Xiaomi bac8c892ebe70e370bbf072c73e8ac9d

here you go
HTC Desire S saga JB Link Link Xiaomi (beta) 2d7ccdf6c7e8e631f89d704db823a65f
SGS3 - i9300 m0 JB Link Link Xiaomi bac8c892ebe70e370bbf072c73e8ac9d

Those links are for files hosted at MiuiAndroid.com, can you provide the Xiaomi (official) link? Theres no announcement on the miui forum, or links to 3.4.5 unless you're in the beta team (which I am).

tell you the truth i don't know if its official release by xiaomi, as the chart says it's not a beta version and the author is xiaomi (that sounds like an official release)
but if you in the beta testing groups you will know better than me. ill be happy to hear when it will be released J

Yeah I'm not sure whats happened here. Not looking to kick up a fuss, just pretty confused =] Bear in mind if you're running it its probably a leaked release and *will* have bugs.

This IS a leak! Or whatever. It's a version which is ONLY supposed to be available to beta testers.
Don't know how on earth miuiandroid got it, but it's NOT official, that's for sure..

Well, we have access to all betas out there. But yes, S3 and Note 2 are still in testing stage.

Thank you! I know that something is wrong about this, there is no way that xiaomi will release such a defective ROM
Hope for better news this Friday :)

Which rom is defective? You haven't posted any bugs here.

If mmissing or incorrect icons in settings is the only bug you can find I'd say its not defective at all! Also, this weeks release should be much more stable (still have the icon bug though)

Goshh... As I said. This is normal. This suppose to look like this. In S3 rom you have different Camera App than MI2 so... different icon (its a stock samsung camera btw). Play Store? Its again normal. If you want different icon then use an icon pack for miui_modded_icons. You will find them over en.miui.com. And what about icons in Settings? Everything is normal there. You want what? A colourfull icons like TouchWiz settings? Won't happen until you set different MIUI theme. Stock MIUI v5 has grey icons. And that looks better.