Problem flashing actual Xiaomi.eu Rom on MI8 SE... Help plz!

TWRP-3.3.0-0423-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150

Look, here's the explanation of mixing up. I mean 0423 but wrote 150. Sorry for this misunderstanding.

TWRP-3.3.0-0423-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150

Look, here's the explanation of mixing up. I mean 0423 but wrote 150. Sorry for this misunderstanding.
No problem, but did you try?
I flashed the new TWRP img file using the former TWRP, before all this my mi 8 se was stuck so many times on Fastboot. I'm afraid of using Fastboot for installing a new TWRP now.

Last edited:
No problem, but did you try?
I flashed the new TWRP img file using the former TWRP, after my mi 8 se was stuck so many times on Fastboot I'm afraid of using Fastboot
Yes, this twrp 0423 is the only twrp that works. It starts up laggy the first time, but after that it's working. My mi 8 se was also stuck on fastboot many times, but i flashed the fastboot rom over and over again. Till i used this twrp 0423 and then not stuck in fastboot anymore. Formatted and flashed the EU beta rom. Checked if twrp was still working and it was. Started up the mi 8 se several times, all was ok.

Yes, this twrp 0423 is the only twrp that works. It starts up laggy the first time, but after that it's working. My mi 8 se was also stuck on fastboot many times, but i flashed the fastboot rom over and over again. Till i used this twrp 0423 and then not stuck in fastboot anymore. Formatted and flashed the EU beta rom. Checked if twrp was still working and it was. Started up the mi 8 se several times, all was ok.

TWRP 1227 also works, if you just follow exactly the steps as written in post #11 (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...i-eu-rom-on-mi8-se-help-plz.50795/post-490300)

Last edited:
1. Flash latest China Beta via MiFlash
2. Flash TWRP 1227 or newer
3. Format Data
4. Flash Xiaomi.eu 8.x.x (for example 8.12.27)
5. Reboot system
6. Will work, setup
7. Reboot to TWRP, Install latest Xiaomi.eu
I had same issue, but solved this method.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm stuck at fastboot too after trying to install eu rom 10.3.1. Will this solution work now that the latest beta is 9.7.4 and going back to eu rom 8.12.27?

3. Format Data
5. Reboot system
6. Will work, setup

this solution worked for me too. Thanks :)

3. Format Data
5. Reboot system
6. Will work, setup

Hi, what do you mean by "Flash 8.12.27". Is it the rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.0.1.0.OEBCNFH_v10-8.1.zip" ?

Thanks in advance