Problem Installing Rom With Twrp Bootloader Open

davidony

Members
Nov 28, 2016
Good afternoon, (first sorry for my English, google translator :)) After a couple of weeks with this wonderful mobile I have decided to change the ROM to eliminate Chinese applications and improve ram.
Reading tutorials I followed the following steps:
1- Open Bootloader
2- Install TWRP via fastboot
3- Start the mobile in TWRP
4- Make a FORMAT DATA
The problem has come at the time of MOUNTING, I read that you have to go to that section and give it to MTP DISABLE and then ACTIVATE MTP so that the phone appears in MY PC and copy the ROM into internal memory. Well, I am unable, it does not appear anywhere (even if next to the windows clock if the typical device expel)
Well, since I was not able to, I skipped the MOUNT step (I do not know if it is strictly necessary) and I have gone to INSTALL, from there to SD CARD EXTERNAL and nothing, it stays in skipping md5 verification and it immediately restarts

Sorry again for my english

Thank you very much
A greeting

Thank you very much for the reply. From pendrive also does not work. I will try with ZCX.
a greeting

Is your current version 8.0.5.0.0?
Install an official distribution via SP flash tools (I used Global Stable 8.0.4.0) an then try again the process.

Hello, I already expose a problem with my redmi note 4 and following your help I decided to flash the rom. The problem is that it gives an error during the process.

Someone can help solve this problem.

thank you so much
erro.jpg

I used that tutorial and it worked for me, also in Win7. The only difference is that I used global stable 8.0.4.0. Are you replacing the cust.img file as it says?

Hello,

What I do not understand is where I'll get the cust.img file to replace it. I only have what's in the rom that I did the download ...
Is the first time I try to do something with the mobile phone and I can not quite understand what I have to do with the cust.img file.
How do I replace cust.img file ???

If they can be more specific, I thank you.

thank you

this:
"Download Official Fastboot ROM (China Dev, China Stable, Global - whatever you'd like) from here:
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
And extract it.
Download edited cust.img
Please reply to view this thread.
And overwrite original cust.img inside just extracted Official fasboot ROM, images' folder.

This image partition contains only Local info and local apps."

from this site:
http://en.miui.com/thread-371349-1-1.html

where do i donwload the cust.img ???

where do i donwload the cust.img ???

hello,

problem solved, it works many thanks for your replays.

My new question is to know if there is update for the Portuguese language of portugal and the location of portugal

Does anyone know of any updates to be able to configure?

many thanks

hello,

problem solved, it works many thanks for your replays.

My new question is to know if there is update for the Portuguese language of portugal and the location of portugal

Does anyone know of any updates to be able to configure?

many thanks

Hi, your xiaomi note4 is ther version whit snapdragon? ( mine is. ) i cant flash the ROM of the miui.eu!