Problem Restoring Sms With Easy Backup&restore

midiggi

Members
Nov 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
I went through a backup today using easy backup and restore for some data and the apps; installed the last xiaomi.eu for kate (yes unlocked the BL), BUT

when I come about restoring the SMS (a .csv file) with the app, it shows up like working, it restores contacts, call register, calendar ecc. everything but SMS.

i googled a couple of hours about this issue that no one seems to have;
i looked for apps that imported such .csv files;
i looked for a way to convert csv files to android sms database .db files,
nothing nothing nothign...

could someone perhaps help me with that ?

do you know by the way where miui stores the sms database file ?
thank you a lot, i'm pins and needles, really need those sms.....

bye

To restore SMS from xiaomi phone, you can try other tool, such as Android SMS Recovery tool. It can help you directly recover SMS from your phone.

Samsung Messages Backup is a lightweight and powerful file manager for Android users to manage, transfer, backup Android data from computer. You can freely manage Android contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, etc on computer.

Don't worry, generally speaking, the deleted contacts were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try TunesBro Android Data Recovery, it could detect your lost contacts and get them back.

Check csv version on exported CSV file. if the version number was 2.0, then change it to 3.0

Last edited:
The messages may have lost.You can try MobiKin Doctor for Android free trail version,it can help conduct a deeply scanning on your device.If the mesages still exsit on your device,then you can use the pro version to recover them and extract them on computer.