Problem with camera on Mi 10T pro

HanZet_24

Members
Mar 10, 2022
Hello, I heard about the problem with the camera on Miui 10T pro, I want to ask when it will work well, it's just so insulting, I want to install this firmware on the main phone, but because of the camera, the desire disappears, I really need a camera

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
I don't think developers care about our individual phones. I understand that they have no obligation or anything, and putting in all this effort for free is already a lot; and fixing this would mean even more effort, but I am also very disappointed by this project. I haven't upgraded my phone for 6 months because of this, and nobody seems to care.

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
I don't think developers care about our individual phones. I understand that they have no obligation or anything, and putting in all this effort for free is already a lot; and fixing this would mean even more effort, but I am also very disappointed by this project. I haven't upgraded my phone for 6 months because of this, and nobody seems to care.

flash to back to official rom then

Thanks for making it clear that you did not even try to understand the issue, even if it was explained dozens of times on the forum ...

The camera require a piece of software from Xiaomi to work. This software come from the official Global ROM, and is now completely outdated compared to the latest ROMs Xiaomi.eu released, be it on the MIUI version, or Android version.

There is nothing to fix directly, as "disappointed" as you are

Wait until the official MIUI13 ROM is released, maybe it will help providing a solution

Thanks for making it clear that you did not even try to understand the issue, even if it was explained dozens of times on the forum ...

The camera require a piece of software from Xiaomi to work. This software come from the official Global ROM, and is now completely outdated compared to the latest ROMs Xiaomi.eu released, be it on the MIUI version, or Android version.

There is nothing to fix directly, as "disappointed" as you are

Wait until the official MIUI13 ROM is released, maybe it will help providing a solution
There would be ways to fix it, e.g. the mentioned Magisk module, but xiaomi.eu doesn't patch ROM's to fix the camera. I understand that, if that's their policy. It's written in the linked thread above, if you read it.

There would be ways to fix it, e.g. the mentioned Magisk module, but xiaomi.eu doesn't patch ROM's to fix the camera. I understand that, if that's their policy. It's written in the linked thread above, if you read it.

there is temporary fixed if u search in forum

Last edited:
Keep an eye on thread for since august 2021 (hope checked all already), Just curious today that when say camera not working all functions not working or just 108 Mode.

The "fix" is provided by a third party (who knows if there is an issue in the files), seems to replace of lot of MIUI since it weight like 10% of the ROM size, and replace many files others than the camera itself. No something Xiaomi.eu can provide as standard.

Keep an eye on thread for since august 2021 (hope checked all already), Just curious today that when say camera not working all functions not working or just 108 Mode.
It is not specific to the 108 mode. I believe the camera are reversed, and some of the lens won't work.

The "fix" is provided by a third party (who knows if there is an issue in the files), seems to replace of lot of MIUI since it weight like 10% of the ROM size, and replace many files others than the camera itself. No something Xiaomi.eu can provide as standard.

It is not specific to the 108 mode. I believe the camera are reversed, and some of the lens won't work.
Like @JiaiJ said, people don't try to "understand" the issue.
That's where the real problem lies...lack of understanding.

Simple solution for anyone who doesn't understand post #7