Problem with low bluetooth volume

xMrPhede

Members
Oct 3, 2018
I hope I'm writing in the exact section. I'll explain briefly the problem: I own a Xiaomi Mi 8 128Gb with Rom Xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 and when I connect it to a pair of bluetooth headphones (Bluedio T6) the playback volume, even when it is at maximum is not so high and satisfying on the playback device. Testing the same pair of headphones with an iPhone device (respectively a 7 and an 8 plus) they behave perfectly reaching the maximum volume quietly. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

I found the same - I had to install Magisk and Viper4Andrion to resolve the problem.

Well, I just bought a bluetooth headset, with my old Mi2S I only need to set my volume on 40% and it's loud enough with the head set, with my Mi mIx2S I need to put the volume on 100% tot get almost the same loudness, this is real disappointed, already tried switching between countries and other fixes, nothing works, my old Mi2S has a EU.rom on ( still rocks, thanks to the team for those great rom.builds for this Mi2S) , my Mi Mix 2S has the Global Beta rom on it ( Dutch language), very dissapointed in the Bluetooth loudness.
I know the EU has banned the high dB on phone and headsets, but really , new phone needs 100% volume to hear almost the same dB as the old one on 40%.