Problem with the phone

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by Vakke, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Vakke

VakkeMembers

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Lawyer
    Basque Country
    Hi, I bought a MI2-s a few days ago, and since the beginning I have a problem: every single time that I wanna pick up or make a call, I am only able to speak a few seconds because it automatically hangs up. I thought it could be the proximity sensor, but it's calibrated correctly. This problem has happened to me with every ROM I've tried; even with the latest. Does anyone know how to resolve it?

2. paulrlz

paulrlzMembers

Nov 23, 2013
    Male
    Very strange.. this will happen too if the phone is on a desk? I mean, if you don't pick your the phone and answer a call on the desk, it will work?sorry form my bad english

3. Vakke

VakkeMembers

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Lawyer
    Basque Country
    Yes, I've just verified that it fails even when with the hands-free and the speaker.

4. paulrlz

paulrlzMembers

Nov 23, 2013
    Male
    Have you tryed other radios?

5. Vakke

VakkeMembers

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Lawyer
    Basque Country
    Other radios? What do you mean?
    It's odd because if I call, I don't often have this problem. It only happens when I receive it.

6. paulrlz

paulrlzMembers

Nov 23, 2013
    Male
  7. Vakke

VakkeMembers

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Lawyer
    Basque Country
    I haven't understood anything at all. I am new in this world. Could you explain me what's all that stuff about the radios?

8. paulrlz

paulrlzMembers

Nov 23, 2013
    Male
  9. Vakke

VakkeMembers

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Lawyer
    Basque Country
    Hi, I have just tested with the official miui and everything has worked correctly; therefore, it must be a problem with the ROM. Now, I will try to get a spanish keyboard for the official rom. Thank you very much for your answers.

Share Our Site